Friday, December 31, 2010

New Beginnings..

Following my New year's RESOLUTION, I am going to try to write to you everyday.. even if it is just a line..

2010- What an eventful year it was, more pains than gains. Being a glass half full (which is very unlike me) what does not kill you, makes you stronger.
All the difficult experiences may have made me a better person, but I am too cynical to see that.

What I have learnt from this year is that I have to change,a lot. I have to learn that everyone, everything changes, nothing remains constant except change.
It will be difficult, but then, the most difficult experiences in life are often the most transformative ones.

Whether it is was my extreme bad luck that I could not find a decent house to move in to, or then God has something better is store for me, questions my hope. Hope. Its funny how people depend on hope, and how it is hope that keeps you going on.

So yet again, I hope that this new year has something good in store for me.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment